A $20 application fee will be charged for all applications. The $20 will be applied towards your security deposit if you are accepted and sign a lease. If you are not qualified and/or do not sign at least a 12 month lease, you will forfeit your $20 deposit.
NOTE: Your credit history and landlord references will be verified.
No application will be approved without complete verifications.
Please be sure to complete and fill in ALL blanks.
Answer all “Yes or No” questions.
Be sure to include the name, date of birth and social security number of all the people who will be living with you.
All co-applicants over the age of 18 must complete their own application, unless husband and wife.
Within this application form you will find a Policy Statement for acceptance to this apartment complex.
WE SUBSCRIBE TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL FAIR-HOUSING LAWS.
RESIDENTS, OTHERS IN THEIR HOUSEHOLDS, AND PEOPLE UNDER THEIR CONTROL MUST NOT TAKE PART IN ILLEGAL DRUG ACTIVITY ON OR NEAR THEIR RENTAL AREA OR THEY WILL FACE EVICTION.
1st-5th day of each month rent is due.
6th-10th day of each month there is a late fee of $50.
11th day of any month rent is not paid eviction papers will be filed.
All applicants will be accepted or rejected for residency. No person(s) will be denied occupancy based on membership in any protected class, according to local, state and federal fair housing laws.
We maintain the following policies:
1. Applicants whose rent would exceed 40% of their monthly income may be required to obtain a co-signer. A co-signer, if required, must guarantee rental payments by signature, in person or in the presence of a notary, on the lease. Co-signer shall qualify by virtue of credit reference and record of timely payment of debts. In exceptional circumstances, such as no other debts, payments, credit record of prompt payment of all debts, half of monthly income for rent may be considered.
2. An applicant’s credit report shall reflect a habit of prompt payment of debts and no unsatisfied judgments. A co-signer guarantor may be requested in the absence of required credit report.
3. A positive past housing reference will be required. If applicant has no prior rental history, a co-signer may be required. Past housing reference shall include:
a. Record of timely payment of rent;
b. Record of abiding by management rules;
c. Record of not disturbing other residents; and
d. Record of respect of property.
4. An applicant’s criminal record could potentially affect the approval of the applications based on a record of conviction of a controlled substance in last five years.
5. All applicants will be screened through the National Sex Offender Registry. Any registrant will be denied.
6. All information on the application form must be completed; any falsification of information on the application shall be grounds for rejection.
7. No more than two (2) persons per bedroom shall occupy a unit. This policy shall be applied to ALL qualified applicants, regardless of their membership in any protected class.
8. Delinquent tenants will not be tolerated. Failure to pay rent and/or excessive damage to units or common areas is grounds for eviction. Eviction policies for failure to pay rent will be strictly enforced.
9. Manufacture, distribution or use of a controlled substance on premises may be grounds for immediate eviction.
10. No pets are allowed, with the exception of service animals as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act or in a select designated pet unit with a signed pet policy.